Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie needs help

Where can I find the piece the goes from the muffler (stock) to the bike?

Also if is it possible to get the glass for this kind of mirror, I don't need the whole frame just the mirror (glass part)...The brand is CRG

·
Registered
48 Posts
They should line up unless you have an '03 subframe which stands higher and that exhaust is made for an '04+ bike.

·
Registered
406 Posts
What a K3 subfame sits higher... is this do to the sub frame or where it mounts to the frame itself?? Sorry to high jack just didn;t know this...

Or you can throw and after market pipe on there and call it a day....

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
What a K3 subfame sits higher... is this do to the sub frame or where it mounts to the frame itself?? Sorry to high jack just didn;t know this...

Or you can throw and after market pipe on there and call it a day....
The k3 have a higher subframe, the frame itself is the same.
Also the front seat, sidepanels, battery tray and some other stuff are different.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info on the mirrors and the exhaust pipe....Just bought the bike and came like that...guess the previous owner bought the wrong pipe, he also bough some 99-02 frame sliders too lol.....which the bolts are too small....

I've looked around the forum and lots of ppl like motosliders and said they're pretty good so just order me those with the swingarms too.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
should be able to hit up a glass shop and have them re-glass the mirror, much easier than ordering online and shipping and stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts