Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the bike is really starting to take the shape I was dreaming of. You can see the previous work I've done in this thread: http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157336&highlight=mobiuscorpus

The quick list:
Yoshi titanium slipon
Removed "S" fairing
Fitted 03 Yamaha R1 forks/brakes/front wheel
Other odds and ends

I finally got my MT-03 style headlight and installed it recently. Everything went smoothly with some T-clamps sources from Grainger. There are still plenty of things I want to do to her, but at least she's getting noticeably closer.

·
Registered
546 Posts
How big is that front tire?? Looks good but totally reminded me of this:

·
Registered
214 Posts
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

Search "omnia racing" on the Bay of E... at least that's where I got mine from. And it came surprisingly fast, considering it shipped all the way from Italy...

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I had one too, until it got trashed in a crash. Hopefully yours doesn't suffer the same fate.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup. I got mine from omnia racing of Italy, on ebay. 3 day delivery, iirc. Total with shipping was just about $250 i think.

The brackets on the fork are T bolt clamps from Grainger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have no complaints, but I don't ride anywhere except lit city streets and freeways, usually, so I can't speak to it's performance on a pitch black country road or highway.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Isn't that the same as the LSL urban light?

Iirc, Zuki had one on his bike. teenycar may have as well. It'd be nice for one of them to chime in

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree. I think it really fits well with the aesthetics of the second gen SVs especially. I looked at a lot of other lights before deciding, and I just kept coming back to this one.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts