Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an 03 Copper SV1000's for sale at the local and only suzuki dealership. Still BRAND NEW, no miles on it. Thing has been sitting there for awhile.

What is the MSRP for an 03 and what do you think a good OTD price would be? Remember I'm in Hawaii so prices are a bit higher.

Right now they are asking for 6995 + fees..looking at 7500 OTD.

Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Depends on the dealer. I had a dealer 20 minutes away that wouldn't budge on the price when I bought mine in August of 03. I drove 1.5 hours away and got one for $6910 OTD.

I WOULD NOT pay more than $7,000 OTD, but it all depends on what else and where else you can get a deal.

Seeing where you're at.....your kinda sunk. It is worth a shot. What is he worst they can say.....no......then you either walk away, or pay their price.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked for the bike with fairings installed for 8K and they laughed at me.

bastards, damn bike has been sitting there forever and won't budge.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Check out different shipping places. I checked forwardair.com, but they don't have a hub or anything in your neck of the woods. Check out AMA's site, they have a shipping company they support.

Even if you end up paying the same price in the end. Stick it to them for sitting on a bike for that long.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just purchased my '03 brand new 2 months ago. I got it for $6200 + tax, fees, etc.

Just try to get them down as much as you can. They started off at $6995, so I thought I got an okay deal.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got my 04 1000S and i paid $6499.00 + T&T.

9.9%APR and 99 a month for 60 months. Ill pay it off in half that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got the same deal on a 2004 1000sv but at $ 6999 Im doing the same thing,Im paying 3 payments every month.With the intrest rate you have to make big payments early on or the minimum payment is only twice the intrest in a year.Another words you only drop the payment by $600.Im a sub-contractor so money is good for 9 months of the year and slow for three.That makes the $99 payment sweet.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i say keep asking the lowest price possible and if you cant get it, go someplace else. i was really lucky. i bought my 03 last october for 5700 plus tt......dont ever pay delievery....that is part of the bike price regardless what you pay..........

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got ripped, I just bought my 03 1000s two weeks ago and paid $8200 :mad:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bought my 2005 almost 1 month ago. Paid $7299 for it...

Nature Caost Motorsports in Florida...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just paid $6052.32 out the door. No fees and a free hat. Now need $500 for new handlebar setup and $120 for seat.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just picked up an O5 saturday for 7299.

ian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts