Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have the motosliders for a faired sv but my bike is naked. (I didn't know and bought the wrong ones about a month ago) So is there anyone that wants to swap they naked motosliders for my faired ones? Maybe you going from N to S?

Or if someone is planning on buying motosliders you could just buy the naked ones and trade with me.

There's is like a 60 dollar difference (naked ones being cheaper) so whoever wants to trade would favor from this.

One thing, I wouldn't pay for neither shipping (meaning you would pay for shipping yours and mine and you would still save around 30-40 bucks) I don't expect to make any money from this but I also don't expect to spend more than I already had.

Very unlikely to find anyone but I though I'll give a try. Not a big issue if I just keep the faired sliders as they'll do the same job.

·
Registered
229 Posts
You should have no problem finding someone. Lots of folks have been running the original ones on their SVS bikes and now want full fairings and the new sliders. Try for sale section as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts