1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I just ordered them today, can't wait to get them on.... ;D

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I have more testmonials..... i "tested" mine twice.... where should I send them....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Nudist said:
I have more testmonials..... i "tested" mine twice.... where should I send them....
go to the corner of "Who Gives a Sh*t Avenue" and "Nobody Cares Drive". Look for a guy by the name of "Noone likes you" and tell him all about it :p

or just pm/email nate

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Sounds like a neighborhood in Hoboken.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
stranger said:
go to the corner of "Who Gives a Sh*t Avenue" and "Nobody Cares Drive". Look for a guy by the name of "Noone likes you" and tell him all about it  :p

or just pm/email nate
Wow Josh.... how about fuck you, you inconsiderate midget. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I'm sorry that was funny. :)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Parker03GT said:
meh, I don't take it as serious
Im sure someone does.... Someone with no sense of humor between friends.

Now back to Josh.... come'er you fooker Im gonna kick you in the goldmember ;D

·
Registered
81 Posts
just got a set, and they were rediculously easy to put on, except for the fact that i needed a spark plug socket to tighten the nut, i think the metal rod was a bit too long.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Before I made the rod its current length, I had complaints that it was too short for some. I increased length by 15mm to also accomodate for the SV1000.

I may increase the threads on the right side to be able to even it out a bit.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I keep testing my left side slider. But it works so I'll be ordering another one or maybe I should just get 2 left sides and the swingarm ones too just to be sure.

:)

p.s. JayVee this thread is like from a billion years ago brother.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nexus242 said:
I keep testing my left side slider.  But it works so I'll be ordering another one or maybe I should just get 2 left sides and the swingarm ones too just to be sure.

:)

p.s. JayVee this thread is like from a billion years ago brother. 
I know Nexus but I really didn't want to start a new thread about me just ordering the sliders so I figue I would resurrect it..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts