Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
And newsflash!!! These sliders are the best I have ever seen, and REALLY WORK WELL!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
FINALLY, been waiting for a while :lol:

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I apologize to those who were waiting. Sales had been slow, so I waited a bit longer than usual to order bolts so I didn't end up with a lot of inventory. Of course, then they picked up for a couple weeks just enough to put me out of stock.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Nate...when are you going to design a set of sliders for the '05 636 ninja?

After having owned your sliders on my SV...I feel like buying other sliders is just a waste of money.

·
Registered
200 Posts
sv650nate said:
I apologize to those who were waiting. Sales had been slow, so I waited a bit longer than usual to order bolts so I didn't end up with a lot of inventory. Of course, then they picked up for a couple weeks just enough to put me out of stock.
great product. Just got my swingarm spools the other day and an e-mail from 2wheeljunkies that the sliders have been shipped.

·
Registered
336 Posts
will be ordering soon!

·
Registered
80 Posts
you can't go wrong with these. they're one of the first things that i did and i'm very happy with both the frame and swingarm sliders.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Well due to all the crashs and the up coming fall bike weeks and fests I'm sure sales should be soaring again. I think the new 2nd gen SVs are far more popular then the 1st gens and well they all need sliders.

:)

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, if you ordered sliders before now you should have an email from the USPS with shipping info. All orders have been shipped.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Just got the shipping notification! Thanks, Nate.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Remember...if you order nates slider's , dont go riding till they are on!!!
Because thats when everyone crashes(it seems).

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:
And newsflash!!! These sliders are the best I have ever seen, and REALLY WORK WELL!!!!
+1 Pocono Raceway tested. Held up VERY well.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanx again to everyone for being very patient while we were out of stock. I really appreciate it. 8)

Hopefully you found (or will find soon) that they were worth the wait.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Another Testimonial.

Nates Sliders are great. 1) lowside on the Dragon and I consider the consequences relatively minor.

And then today I pulled I bonehead move and dropped The SV in a parking lot. The only breakage was the front right turn signal :-[

·
Registered
7 Posts
+1 for nates motosliders. i ordered mine last tuesday (have been waiting for them to be in stock) and just received them this morning. They look to be a quality product.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts