Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have Motosliders....what is the difference between the $104.99 one and the $114.99 one? I would like to the site but I'm at work, so I have to view it on my phone. The $114.90 is labelled :
"SV650 MotoSlider Full Race Frame Sliders and Swing Arm Sliders Combo"

The $104.99 one is labelled :
"SV650 SV650s SV1000 all Models Motoslider Frame and SwingArm Sliders Combo"

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't have mine in yet but from what I believe the "full race" version has a solid aluminum plug inside of the sliders puck. This would make the puck last longer when going down at higher speeds.

Sent from my pocket Oracle

·
Registered
198 Posts
"Our SV Racing Parts, SV650 SV650s Full Race Frame Sliders, by MotoSliders. Available with Black Pucks Only. This is the latest release in New MotoSliders Race Products,

The SV Frame Slider features a single through bolt that goes through the entire frame and engine and then utilize a special CNC Machined Aluminum Post add even more strength than the Original MotoSliders. This further reduce chance of bent bolts occurring and makes the Replacement Puck Swap Super Fast and Easy.

This creates the VERY Strongest Possible Mounting Point on the SV650 Track and Race Bikes."

Sounds that way.

·
Registered
327 Posts
As an aside, I bent/stretched the living **** out of my motoslider bolt on my full race sliders when my bike landed sideways on soft ground following my off. I imagine it would be good on tarmac but if the ground gets grabby, it's not going to stop it from bending.

That being said, the full race ones are tough as nails and look a lot better IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts