1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Neato ;D

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
I know the article is about guys with bikes - but there is definately something odd about the bike appeal - I am not the type of girl who get chatted up in a bar, but I always get guys flirting with me when I am on my bike, it is strange, I love it, but strange all the same.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'm still waiting to find my hawt, tattooed, body pierced biker chick. Wonder if they have a dimension for that on eHarmoney.Com???

·
Registered
270 Posts
can someone tell me what that karma rating is all about... how do i have a negative number????

·
Registered
76 Posts
Somehow today I don't think I was the embodiment of sexy today, riding in city traffic wearing full eurocop-looking gear, 85 deg, 90% humidity, wearing a yellow backpack.

Honestly if bought a bike to get some ass ("motorcycle owner" vs. "motorcyclist") I would get a chopper, if I wanted to pick up <23 y/o I'd get a Repsol 1000. 

But I think any bike is an asset if you are trying to get someone to trust you not to kill them and force them to touch you :D

K

·
0 Posts
If they only know guys like bikes so they can get AWAY from their woman-and even if they DO ride on the back, at least you can hardly hear anything in a two-helmet conversation.... ;D

·
Registered
284 Posts
kevinb120 said:
If they only know guys like bikes so they can get AWAY from their woman-and even if they DO ride on the back, at least you can hardly hear anything in a two-helmet conversation.... ;D

Well said!

-josh

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
jordan650 said:
can someone tell me what that karma rating is all about... how do i have a negative number????
You can give people karma or smite them (just above their avatar) - looks like you have been smited 5 times. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts