Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will never order from Motorcycle Superstore again. I placed an order for front SS brake lines and pads. The lines that were sent were for a 2nd gen, and the pads were both for the left caliper. The site doesn't even have an option for the left and right. I figured it was just an honest mistake. I reordered the lines and received lines for a GSXR. So I call to let them know what's up. The lady on the phone says no problem, and they will email me a return label. Three days later, still no label. I call again this morning. After waiting 10 minutes I talk to a rep. I tell him what the problem is and then get put on hold for another 8 minutes. Then he says I will get the label emailed to me Monday Why not email it then? Was it because I called at the end of the duty day? Take the extra 5-10 min and email it to me! Whatever happened to "good" customer service? Also, he asked me what kind of bike I had. I said I had a 2000 SV650. He asks "who makes that"? The least they could do is have a somewhat motorcycle savvy person on the line. Ok, maybe I'm nitpicking on that last one. I know I'm not gonna cause them to shut down or anything, but they have lost a customer. Anyone else have any problems with this site? -Mac

·
Registered
193 Posts
If it's any consolation, once a UPS shipping computer is shut down for the day, it can be a REAL ***** to get back up. Its not just a flip it on and print kinda deal.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Superstore has always shipped what they promised, at the promised price, and usually faster than others for me.
Barry

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've never had a problem before. Never had an issue with gear, just parts ??? I was mainly just venting while hungover without coffee :p I may reconsider my boycott in the future :p As for now, they are on the list :angry1:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
So far I haven't had to return anything from MSS, so I can't speak to that process, but all the orders I've had from them have been shipped promptly, and I've never had an issue with any of their products.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I had a positive experiance with MMS for a jacket. No parts. Try Motosport .com. Great customer service. New Enough is great too.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have a MSS here in town. Pretty good staff, this one girl there rides a ninja 636, cool eh? Anywho, I got a 360 dollar jacket for under 100, my gloves had a miss marked price, even though they had to be ordered I still got the miss marked price. AND my helmet was 60 dollars less then expected cause it went on sale right before I bought it. I like being able to go in there and talk to the employee's they seem to know enough about bikes. I like em!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
My wife got me a Thor hoodie from there for Christmas. She said they shipped it very quickly and it was the one she ordered.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I've gotten whatever it is I ordered from M-S no problem. However, I've never had to really deal w/ their customer service. That is always how you determine the good online stores from teh suck.

Newenough is probably the best and most reasonable online store I've dealt with since I've been riding.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've ordered quite a bit of gear from MSS and have never had an issue, would recommend them.

Sorry to hear about your issues, even good businesses have their off days and it only take one or two bad reps to make the whole business look bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts