Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3228 Posts

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The original Motorcycle Picture Game was lots of fun but I think it's time for a reboot, so let's set the rules straight from the beginning and go get some pictures.

RULES:

• To make this game agile and keep things moving, we will keep not one but two tags going at the same time.
  • You can participate with any bike as long as it's yours. It doesn't have to necessarily be an SV.
  • You can "grab" any of the two active tags and replace it with a new one; the other tag remains active until someone grabs it too.
  • You can only grab tags using fresh pictures, that is, using photos that were taken AFTER the tag was set.
  • You cannot get "creative" to grab a tag unless it has been active for more than three days and no one has grabbed it. e.g. Using a paper plane to grab the tag "Your bike and an airplane".
  • In case of doubt, one vote from another player is enough to approve a grab whereas two negative votes are necessary to disapprove it.
  • Once you grab a tag, you have three hours to set it's replacement, otherwise someone else can also grab it and beat you to it.
  • To set a new tag, you must provide an example photo. The date of the example photo does not matter as long as it shows your bike in it.
  • Tags must be reasonably easy to grab. Don't post stuff like "your bike and the Eiffel Tower" as that would only stall the game.
  • Garage and driveway photos are strongly discouraged. The purpose of this game is to have a fun excuse to GO OUT AND RIDE!

That said, let's begin. The first two tags are:

A: Your bike and a bridge.

or

B: Your bike bathed by artificial light.

Now GO!

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
I think before this gets going again (hopefully) it should be open to discussion on any changes that might make the game flow better than it has been the last few years.

--Not that I have any suggestions, but I think it's worth putting out there.

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We've never needed anyone to confirm it unless you are doubtful it may pass. If you grab a tag and you know for sure it's OK, just go ahead and post the new tag.

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts
As long as it's not a questionable or overly creative tag, I think post & go is fair game.

From Ofir's post regarding the game rules:
* You cannot get "creative" to grab a tag unless it has been active for more than three days and no one has grabbed it. e.g. Using a paper plane to grab the tag "Your bike and an airplane".
* In case of doubt, one vote from another player is enough to approve a grab whereas two negative votes are necessary to disapprove it.
* Once you grab a tag, you have three hours to set it's replacement, otherwise someone else can also grab it and beat you to it.
So, as long as there isn't any doubt...

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just FYI, these are no *my* rules as this is not *my* game. They are simply the rules that we've all come up with after a few years of playing. If there is any reasonable suggestion to make this game more fun and we all agree to it, we can always amend the rules on post 1.

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:gtfo:

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
1 - 20 of 3228 Posts