Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading Superbike Planet's Sachsenring preview and they nonchalantly mentioned a couple personal moves which I hadn't heard about yet:

- Biaggi back to Camel-Honda
- Pedrosa to take Biaggi's place on Repsol-Honda
- Hopkins to Ducati

Anyone know if there's any truth to these?

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2005/Jul/050727o.htm

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
why would ducati want hopkins?

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I dunno, he might have some potential... but his personality sure does get on my nerves. I think he needs to go to ama or world superbike for a few years and get some experience/maturity.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
wonderjosh said:
I dunno, he might have some potential... but his personality sure does get on my nerves. I think he needs to go to ama or world superbike for a few years and get some experience/maturity.
ears...damn kid would be way faster if he gots them ears pulled back or reduced or whatever..LOL

His girl in "Faster" was a little hottie though. :wink:

·
Registered
113 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I heard about Pedrosa. But my guess is, the other Repsol spot has not been determined yet. It will either be Hayden or Biaggi, probably whoever finishes out the year better. Hopkins...its hard to tell. I would bet a lot of money that if KR Jr was on an RC211V he would be getting podiums. I would like to see Hopkins get on either the ducati or the ZXRR just to see if he has the stuff, so he can either make it or get sent to WSB/AMA. Being on that suzuki team is like limbo. Not good enough to compete for a podium, not as crappy as the old cube was!!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
DougZ said:
wonderjosh said:
ears...damn kid would be way faster if he gots them ears pulled back or reduced or whatever..LOL

She was aight... she had big eyebrows though... and they are both pretty white trash imo

and yes, his ears probably do account for some of his slowness :lol:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
wonderjosh said:
DougZ said:
wonderjosh said:

She was aight... she had big eyebrows though... and they are both pretty white trash imo

and yes, his ears probably do account for some of his slowness :lol:
Who you kiddin' ,you'd bend her over a barrel just as quick as I would. :wink:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
DougZ said:
yeah but I wouldnt call her the next day 8)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
wonderjosh said:
DougZ said:
yeah but I wouldnt call her the next day 8)
I would..always gotta hit it a second time at least. LOL :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Flatline said:
But his contract with Yamaha IS up after next year, so who knows where he'll end up?
He's gonna keep moving down the ladder just to prove he can do it again...maybe he'll be on the KTM powered Proton :shock: or the Blata :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HKer said:
Flatline said:
But his contract with Yamaha IS up after next year, so who knows where he'll end up?
He's gonna keep moving down the ladder just to prove he can do it again...maybe he'll be on the KTM powered Proton :shock: or the Blata :shock: :shock:
I'd love to see Rossi end up on a Ducati.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts