Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going? Gonna make the trip myself.....

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
was it confirmed? i heard rumors a while ago the construction of the track came to a hault, but that wasprobably more than 6 months ago.

if it is confirmed im gonna have plenty of time to save up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I will definitely be going! Then again, I'm only about 3 hours north of Austin :) The trip is already planned. My buddies I meet up with in Detroit, and ride down to Indy with, will trailer down to Texas, riding down from my house.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
Three races in the US?

Sounds kinda fishy. I'd imagine if they indeed run this it'll be in the dead middle of summer and hot as f*** down there.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Riders on fans of Indy so maybe Indy will be gone soon. Too bad cause MotoGp in the US is awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
A few of us have talked about going down. I would really like to so we'll see.

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well that doesn't sound good....

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I wish that motorcycle roadracing will catch on but its like non-existant in NYC. Folks here are more interested in Roger Clemens and if he lied or not. Who cares? What I want to know is if the United States is back in the international field of motorcycle roadracing at the highest level. Enough with these over paid ball players who do nothing but embarrass themselves and their families on a national level. I don't want US ball sports because its a waste of time and money on a sport long dead. Last time I looked at a full game was the world series in 86' and I was rooting for the Mets.

I apologize for the rant I just came back from 2 days at NJMP living life on the edge of my tire only to be greeted by my co-workers only concerned with some has been baseball player saying he's not a liar and a coach raping kids on the news.

Now back to the discussion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts