Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
699 Posts
Same with the Harleys, I would never own one. Just lust after them. But one thing I noticed, was at bike shows and being able to sit on Gixxers, ZXs, CBRs, and R1s… None of them felt right, just a bit awkward and uncomfortable (not including my waistline! 😄)… But ‘assuming the position’ on a Panigale… That suddenly ‘felt’ like you were on a twisty mountain road or at a track. And it’s not coming from Brand Worship.

Or the difference between Japanese and European cars. There are good handling Japanese cars, which are pretty reliable. But there’s just something special about the handling and feel of a European car. They sacrifice themselves mechanically to deliver it, though…

· Registered
699 Posts
I'm simply neutral in my judgement.
Hold on. What’s that flag in your signature bar? 😉

I would LOVE to own a Ducati Panigale (if I were young and not plushy) or the (X) Diavel… or even the Monster! Not for brand ownership, but because they are awesome machines! But I do concur on reliability. And maybe it’s a North America vs Italy thing. I watch an Australian YouTuber that says certain brands down there are stellar for customer service, where they are absolute CRAP in the Americas!

Another Canadian YouTuber I watched has a bunch of videos of their HyperMotard, made by ‘The Brand Who Must Not Be Named’. So you can tell how THAT turned out. It’s a recurring theme over here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts