Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2013 Gladius in need of serious TLC. 2017 CF Moto 650MT, 1960 Motobi 175 under restoration.
79 Posts
Jake Gagne. Motoamerica Superbike champion '21-'22..
OK thanks, we dont get much info or coverage of USA racing over here. I see that Baubier is returning to the US, he did alright in Moto2 but its a very hard class with a lot of good riders. Reading his interview I think the level of racing is higher than he expected.

· Registered
2013 Gladius in need of serious TLC. 2017 CF Moto 650MT, 1960 Motobi 175 under restoration.
79 Posts
"And as for feuds.. Oh yeah, there's a big one brewing. Two young and very ambitious Italians on the same team, you can bet on bare knuckles there in '23.. 😃"

Its amazing what a bit of peer pressure can do.

If Binder can sort out his qualifying he can be a real contender next year.

· Registered
79 Posts
Yeah, kind of the same way with BSB here in the US. About all I can get of it is highlight stuff on YouTube. Too bad too as it's great racing and some classic tracks that have been around for a lot of years.
I raced on most of those circuits when it was known as the British Championship back in the late 80s/early 90s yet I haven't been to a BSB round in many years although I go to a European MotoGP every year, apart from when we weren't allowed because of Covid, as well as the Silverstone MotoGP which is only 25 miles from home. We've been to every European Moto GP, with the exception of Portugal, we've ridden to most of them and been to some of the circuits numerous times.

· Registered
79 Posts
We normally take 7-10 days on a trip, this year Mugello was a 3500km round trip but we went through the Black Forest on the famous B500 (do a search for the videos) and over the Alps etc. On previous trips we have visited the Ducati and Moto Guzzi factories.
I'm fortunate though that I can get to 3 airports in under 1 hour all of which have cheap flights to Europe. Barcelona is only a 2-hour flight and 1/2 hour on the train to the circuit so sometimes we do a fly away, instead of or as well as a ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts