Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet! I won't be the only one there!
I'll be doing media duty Fri - Sat for MotoPodcast but plan on being in full fan mode Sunday. Will have the canopy set-up at the bottom of the hill outside of turn 10 (olive green / dome top). Come on by and spectate with us some if you want. Good spot for overtakes plus the diamond vision screen is just across the track !!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Sounds good to me. I got the 2-day pass but won't be there probably till Saturday afternoon. Certainly before the KTM race, though, as that was the deciding factor for my getting a Saturday ticket.

On a side note, do you know if Traxxion will have a booth? I want to ask them a question and can't find any vendor info for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good to me. I got the 2-day pass but won't be there probably till Saturday afternoon. Certainly before the KTM race, though, as that was the deciding factor for my getting a Saturday ticket.

On a side note, do you know if Traxxion will have a booth? I want to ask them a question and can't find any vendor info for the weekend.
I'll be bouncing around from one place to another most of Saturday. We'll be putting-up the canopy on Sunday morning and should be there for all of the races that day.

Haven't seen a vendor list but looks like Traxxion would maybe have a presence there since they are local...

FYI: Sat evening 6:00pm – 7:30pm Movie: Hitting the Apex (Jumbo-Tron at Turn 10A) Worth watching if you haven't seen already.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Was planning on watching it. I think I'll need to get a new camping chair before this weekend. And maybe a small cooler I can strap to the bike. I'm space limited though because I haven't gotten a Givi rack for the FJR yet.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was planning on watching it. I think I'll need to get a new camping chair before this weekend. And maybe a small cooler I can strap to the bike. I'm space limited though because I haven't gotten a Givi rack for the FJR yet.
What color is the FJR ? Brand / color of helmet ? Let me know so I can keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Well, the easiest way to describe it will be with pictures.

And here's the jacket I have, but I may have it off if it's too hot.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What does your canopy look like?
Sorry, just saw this (see post #4). I thought I saw you Sat after the last race leaving the outside of the back straight. I hollered at the guy but I thing it freaked him out. Probably wasn't you.

Hate it we didn't connect. We'll try again at Barber if you go there but, that was some good racing now wasn't it !!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Ah, forgot about that in your earlier post, my bad...

Good racing indeed. I was surprised at how often the backmarkers were missing the brakes into 10a. It was also amazing how quick but slow motion the crashes were.

Most of Sunday I'd left my jacket and helmet with the bike. I did move it all up to the bridge before the last race though.
I was sitting under the screen during SBK1. Then closer to the bridge for KTM2 and SS2. Then I went down to the fence by the bridge on the outside of 10b to watch SBK2.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts