Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if the Qatar race is held at night why are they still standing on the grid with their umbrellas up?? I mean is that like a contract stipulation that no matter what they have to have umbrellas up and open when on the grid?? Sure it helps in the hot summer sun but at night under the track lights too??

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Are you whining about the presence of scantily-clad women at a sporting event? I gave you a pass on those interior decoration questions. Am I gonna have to sit you down and give you "THE TALK?" :rolleyes:

And maybe I should move this to the "Motorcycling" or even the "Racing Discussion" Forum in light of the inclusion of the word "race." (Yeah, that's right, I'm thinking of playing the "race" card.)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Umbrellas serve a purpose to keep rain off, too, not just sun.
So, at night, when you can't see the storms coming, you just neet to plan ahead.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
obviously, because of the malnutrition they put themselves thru to fit in those super sexy outfits, they need the umbrella-ella-ella-eh eh 's for balance, otherwise, it'll be like a buncha dominos

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I clicked this expecting pics and instead got complaining. How misleading, you should be ashamed.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
obviously, because of the malnutrition they put themselves thru to fit in those super sexy outfits, they need the umbrella-ella-ella-eh eh 's for balance, otherwise, it'll be like a buncha dominos
Oh I get it for the sexy high heels they must be sporting. While walking the movement provides stability but standing still must require the stability aid of the umbrella for balance like the pole for a tight rope walker.

Senior Fatass all my window treatments looks awesome and I just hung up pictures of my 3 ladies in newly awesome wood frames I got at Michaels. So every night I get to stare at Melinda, Sharon and Kate!!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
nyc, *phew*, it's a good thing your fourth picture actually has an umbrella in it! You were almost waaaaaaay off topic ;D

The first pic is the best IMO. Nice bone structure.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
God bless you NYC Rugby. And you too NeverEndngNinja. :hug:

If the words "Umbrella Girls" are in the title of a thread, then there better be some Umbrella Girls in the fracking thread.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts