1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'll be there!!! Driving in from Knoxville on Thursday!!

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts
I believe Spaz may have extra tickets if someone's looking.

Oh - and avoid slab on the way out. 50 or 55 are great routes and make sure to hit 555 one (or both) ways.

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts
Mr Dan is correct on 55 or 50. was on both this weekend.. i live off 11. would love to go, but maybe next year. this year it just isn't in the cards..
You may know the answer to this! There's a section of 55 where it comes down and meets the new highway. Perfect, downhill right & left turn. Brand new pavement. I can't find it on the map though. Any idea what I'm talking about?

I spent 30 minutes yesterday just going back and forth through the same 2 turns :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heather7131 and bighammer, shoot me a PM and we will figure out a time to meet up during this weekend...

·
Registered
276 Posts
You may know the answer to this! There's a section of 55 where it comes down and meets the new highway. Perfect, downhill right & left turn. Brand new pavement. I can't find it on the map though. Any idea what I'm talking about?

I spent 30 minutes yesterday just going back and forth through the same 2 turns :)
are you talking about the old 55? the two 20mph left/right handers? just outside of Wardensville, right?

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts
way off topic now, but watch that left hander.. lots of gravel to the right-hand side. can get nasty after a heavy rain. :D
Luckily I was heading east so I saw that. It's across both lanes at the top of the hill.

Is this the old downhill grooved right that ended abruptly at a stop sign? Hated that turn.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I'm thinking about taking friday off to go to the track. i'll be doing bikes on meridian saturday night, and then i'll be at the track all day sunday of course.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, I'm here, sent up our tent spot lot 2 and now just at union jacks now. Raining hard so our trip to ebr was cancelled cause of rain.

Tomorrow I am game for anything, shoot me a pm nucalar Ill get in touch with you and the others going. Definitely going to meridian...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
We're just watching practice today and eating at mcgilvery's tonight. I'll be at gencon tomorrow but we'll be doing bikes on meridian sometime after.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry my phone was dead! We went to Meridan and then kilroys. We are at south vista row L section 20 seats 19-22. Lwt me know where your at and we will meet up and have a drink or two

1 - 19 of 19 Posts