1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
...is no fun!
6,476 Posts
Mr Dan is correct on 55 or 50. was on both this weekend.. i live off 11. would love to go, but maybe next year. this year it just isn't in the cards..
You may know the answer to this! There's a section of 55 where it comes down and meets the new highway. Perfect, downhill right & left turn. Brand new pavement. I can't find it on the map though. Any idea what I'm talking about?

I spent 30 minutes yesterday just going back and forth through the same 2 turns :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heather7131 and bighammer, shoot me a PM and we will figure out a time to meet up during this weekend...

·
Registered
276 Posts
You may know the answer to this! There's a section of 55 where it comes down and meets the new highway. Perfect, downhill right & left turn. Brand new pavement. I can't find it on the map though. Any idea what I'm talking about?

I spent 30 minutes yesterday just going back and forth through the same 2 turns :)
are you talking about the old 55? the two 20mph left/right handers? just outside of Wardensville, right?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, I'm here, sent up our tent spot lot 2 and now just at union jacks now. Raining hard so our trip to ebr was cancelled cause of rain.

Tomorrow I am game for anything, shoot me a pm nucalar Ill get in touch with you and the others going. Definitely going to meridian...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry my phone was dead! We went to Meridan and then kilroys. We are at south vista row L section 20 seats 19-22. Lwt me know where your at and we will meet up and have a drink or two

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.