·
Registered
2,849 Posts
What do they manufacture there? Death?

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and if you still haven't seen it, follow the link on the site to the German Forklift Safety vid.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
This video was made possible by a grant from OHSA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the United States Government. OHSA, where workplace and worker safety is our only business.

:)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Sorry kids......but you have to get your fingers squished once in a while, you have to get zapped by electricity occasionally, you have to get burnt every so often....or you ain't working. Or learning.

Experience is the best teacher.;)

And it pains me to say it, but the guy in the office that took the flying compressed gas cylinder to the head probably deserved it.:p

;D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Over the top? Not at all. I've seen some accidents similar to those.

Yes, grown men will scream when their fingers are ripped off. Or their hands are crushed. Or they take a nail to the eye.
nay, the only scream I would give is a blood thirsty one, as I sought revenge from the piece of machinery that cost me my finger, with the biggest hammer I could find.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Over the top? Not at all. I've seen some accidents similar to those.
My job has me going to all kinds of manufacturing plants and in the past 25 years all the accidents seen in that film have happened in the area around here (except the one where the welding tank goes through the office window and hits the boss in the head) :eek: Always have brain turned on full blast when working around machines.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Like watching a clip from a bad Final Destination movie (which is pretty much every Final Destination movie). ;D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Like watching a clip from a bad Final Destination movie (which is pretty much every Final Destination movie). ;D
I've never really understood the ability to have "Final Destination 2," or however many they made. Just seems so contradictory :p

And wow, the ending to the German Forklift Safety Video is amazing. The chainsaw, the decapitations/dismemberments .... just wow.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
hiring? sign me up. I love it when you use a torch on a barrel flammable liquid and blow yourself up..fun fun and get paid for it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts