Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I pulled into a gas station about 20 minutes from my house to get a drinky drink and here's what I come outside to... a guy sitting in his car looking over at me. And so the conversation went:

Him: That looks fun.
Me: (hesitant that the guy wants to steal my bike) Yup, sometimes.
Him: Where ya headed?
Me: (hear the question all the time on the bike, now more suspicious) DC.
Him: I heard that guys who ride bikes have big d*cks.
Me: (whew, he's gay. he doesn't wanna steal my bike! yay... um, wait, what?) Okay.....
Him: Do you?
Me: (all I could think to say was "I'm sorry your father didn't love you enough" but out loud I said) Nope. I'm half asian.

And I rode off.

Anyone else have really, really, really, awkward convos like this?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
One time a chick asked me at the gas pump "is it true what they say about skinny guys?", I say "what? we don't take up much space?", she says "no, that they have big wieners", I say "no thats bs, their all the same size, they just look bigger on us".

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Nope, no one's ever asked me if I had a big d!ck.
Same. But I have had creepy guys come on to me.

One bizarro moment was when I parked in the lot of a deli and a SUV next to me had a couple in it. They stared at me the entire time while I took off my helmet and stuff. I looked at them and shrugged. The man rolled the window down and said, "Oh, we just wanted to see if you were a girl or not." I said, "and the verdict...?" The woman said, "girl!" "Thanks!"

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
There was a traffic stop set up a few months ago when I was on my way to my cousin's place. I wear ear plugs. The cop stops me, I lift my visor and tell him that I'm wearing earplugs. I hear back, "Mmmpphhphhpfffph?" I could only assume he was asking for my license. I gave it to him and hear, clear as a bell, 'Good, you have your endorsement. Have a good ride." "Thank you, officer," and I rode off.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your response is priceless. Nope, Im half asian. ROFL.
What are you supposed to say to a guy who's looking for a big piece? You don't dangle the steak in front of him. You tell him you have no steak, only vienna sausage lol.

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
So I pulled into a gas station about 20 minutes from my house to get a drinky drink and here's what I come outside to... a guy sitting in his car looking over at me. And so the conversation went:

Him: That looks fun.
Me: (hesitant that the guy wants to steal my bike) Yup, sometimes.
Him: Where ya headed?
Me: (hear the question all the time on the bike, now more suspicious) DC.
Him: I heard that guys who ride bikes have big d*cks.
Me: (whew, he's gay. he doesn't wanna steal my bike! yay... um, wait, what?) Okay.....
Him: Do you?
Me: Big enough that my girlfriend won't let me put it ITB.

Fix't.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Never had anyone say that to me, but I did have a guy comment "I bet riding that bike all the time makes your butt sore."

Maybe the SV is not a girls bike so much as a gays bike to some guys...

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
ROTFLCPTR!!

That reminds me, when I go to the store and the girl asks, "would that be debit or credit?" I like to reply, in my best Ladie's Man voice, "Yes, that would be da-butt."
That's a great line to use....if your gay! ;D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts