Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God this bike is looking more and more sick, I can't wait to get this bad boy inthe winter.

It looks just like the concept pics a few months ago. And it looks dead sexy in all black!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks like a CBR abd ZX6R?? Whatever, at least the engine configuration is different and more torque. :-\

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what they are saying it looks like triumph took what the best 600 class sport bikes had and put it together. Then they threw in their triple motor. Which is puitting out about 115 hp they say, if they can get the torque in the 60+ range that bike is gonna be a street killer man. And a mountain carving machine can't wait for september.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
gonzo221 said:
From what they are saying it looks like triumph took what the best 600 class sport bikes had and put it together...
thats exactly what i thought about its aesthetics... it looks like like an amalgam of other bikes. how about some original design

·
Registered
73 Posts
dubss said:
thats exactly what i thought about its aesthetics... it looks like like an amalgam of other bikes. how about some original design
Well I guess you could look at the rest of the Triumph line up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts