Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

What is this about?

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
No idea.
Im not too smart with the workings behind the scenes so hopefully someone (with the smarts) will chime in.

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Nate, was the message from the "2nd Gen windscreen" thread that you posted? It was posted in the "for sale" forum but outside of the parts subsection, so it may have been because it wasnt down in the right "level" of subforums.... that thread was listed in the moderated threads section of the control panel and I released it and moved it to the parts section.

Let me know if that was it.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah got it - thanks Dan.

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
:worship:dackler makes the crocuses awaken, Mother Gaia rotate, and the sun fuse.

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
::)

This comes from a unbellyfeel cranky and reviled individual ... TIFWIW ... :twisted:

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's doing it again - is it going to be like this in the for sale forum all the time now?

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

What is this about?
You haven't got enough posts yet :roflmao:

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only if you dont post it in the right section :rolleyes:

Hold on, I'll put it in the right spot.
I need to figure out where I am going wrong then

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
You're going into the "For Sale" section and starting a new thread, instead of going in 1 child board further (bikes for sale) and starting it... that's all ;)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah, whoops.

Theoretically, won't it just be easier to not be able to post in anything but the child boards?

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
so wait- you complain about the thread because you put it in the wrong spot and then go back and delete it later? wtf man?

;)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so wait- you complain about the thread because you put it in the wrong spot and then go back and delete it later? wtf man?

;)
Yep, that's how I roll.

I should have just locked it once I started it so it couldnt be posted in :)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Post it up, lock the thread, and clear out your PM box 'cause you'll be bombarded after that ;)
LOL - not interested in parting it out

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Oh, I didnt even think of the "would you sell this seperately?" PM's... Im talking all the ones saying "What bellypan is that?" " How did you do this?" "Sweet bike brah, too bad ur sellin it"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts