Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an award for excellence in moderation, this is to show the mods how much we love them and appreciate them for the thankless job they do

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
what about me???

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
My mod of the year is a turbo on the SV... though it hasn't happened, yet.

I voted FatA** <--- I find it offensive :lol:

Josh

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
admin said:
While not exactly obvious to some, the post is about your favorite moderator not favorite modification made to your SV. :lol:
What about making a modification to the SV by using a moderator- specifically having him on the back of my bike w/me in the front? :twisted:
And how come Rob's not on the pole?

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
stranger said:
rob's the admin. not a mod. it wouldn't be fair to the mods to compete against the admin
Sorry Rob, I tried. :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stranger said:
ride_naked said:
rob's the admin. not a mod. it wouldn't be fair to the mods to compete against the admin

i thought about putting rob up there, but i realized that he isn't a mod and most people probably haven't had too much interaction with him

N

·
0 Posts
What does Mod of the Year win? A certificate, suitable for framing? Maybe a Wal Mart gift certificate or one of those time-share vacation weekend packages ("listen to our brief presentation...")?

:)

·
Registered
551 Posts
sorry to the rest of you mods... i went with jimdaddy, just cause i have had more interaction with him....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i dont know who to vote for... :?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'll have to go with Jim and his unique yet refreshing approach to answering............every single thread on the board :lol:

By the way Jim, why are you not a mod? :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
after a few mins of thinking....

ill have to go with my soon to be roomate Jim... :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
ride_naked said:
What about making a modification to the SV by using a moderator- specifically having him on the back of my bike w/me in the front? :twisted:
Crap, I thought you were referring to me for a minute, but then I figured it out. <sigh> Who can compete with this ?

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
GMslave said:
Crap, I thought you were referring to me for a minute, but then I figured it out.
I'm not picky slave, I'll take NE of the mods. :D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Where's the 'none of the above' selection?

They all suck. :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.