Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be really awesome if there was a mobile version of svr. It would make it a lot easier to use svr on my blackberry. ;D

·
Registered
667 Posts
I believe I looked under the opera mini too but I will look again.
Try going to mini.opera.com on your phone. Even if it's not listed try and dl one for a diff BB model that's close to yours. The browser should work fine, if anything dosen't work it will prob be the dialer.

For a long time I used a browser made for a samsung phone on my 8125 & tilt.

·
Registered
316 Posts
SVR works just fine on my Q. The only thing is you can't edit your profile and some other stuff that's not really necessary.

It works on mine, too, but it's not very mobile-friendly. Also, on my network (alltel) it takes awhile to load everything.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
It works on mine, too, but it's not very mobile-friendly. Also, on my network (alltel) it takes awhile to load everything.
I have Alltel also. Sure it's slow but my phone is almost 2 years old. I think they came out with new Q's since then. If it makes a difference.? Honestly I really only use it when I'm waiting around at the doctor or something. I'm looking forward to getting a upgrade at the end of this month.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have Alltel also. Sure it's slow but my phone is almost 2 years old. I think they came out with new Q's since then. If it makes a difference.? Honestly I really only use it when I'm waiting around at the doctor or something. I'm looking forward to getting a upgrade at the end of this month.
Mine is the 9c- just got it last month. It's a great phone, but the battery that came with it is crap. Love the phone, though. The internet on it is only good for proving a fact or checking the weather, stock quotes, etc. I really only use it as a modem for my laptop, since I don't have hardwired internet at home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts