Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't really need to explain that the stock SV mirrors look like they're from a UJM made in 1983 or 1973, rather than 2003. Been thinking about trying this for weeks.

Had these sitting in a box under my workbench labeled "stock Husky parts" - I also have a TE610 that got folding mirrors for off-roading. Threaded right in, same pitch. Took longer to find the wrenches than to use them. The lock nut is a DIN-standard 16mm hex instead of the JIS-standard 17mm on the SV, no big deal.

These night photos in my cluttered driveway don't come close to really showing how much better the Husky mirrors look on the SV. Bigger lenses, about the same distance toward the side (to keep them outside my arms). All black, much sleeker/cleaner stalks. Textured plastic with round contours on the front, which match the headlight and gauge cluster buckets really well. Look like what the SV should have come with from the factory. Friggin' perfect if you want big mirrors that don't make you look too far down from "eyes up".

·
Registered
270 Posts
Looks good! I totally agree with you, stock mirrors are not functional and look like crap. I put some Tuono mirrors on my SV. Looks alot better IMO and for $25 apeice I thought it was well worth it.

Vehicle Windshield Motorcycle Auto part Car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts