Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to shave my front turn signals and I like the idea of the new gsxr signals that are in the mirrors. Does anyone know of a source for these, or have any experience they could share on this?

thanks
Chad

·
Registered
27 Posts
Email the both of you with the pics see if you can post them online or if someone could that for me I will be more than happy to email you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking

Oneida suzuki has the gsxr1000 mirror/signals for $60 each. Havent been down to the suzuki dealer to see if the bolts will line up. The LEDs look cool, but I wonder about the daytime visibility of them. So, any other ideas.

And, if I were king, I would make the signal show up in the mirror, like alot of the new cars so there would be another indicator light on the bike, but it would be hidden away untill it lit up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The mirrors are $50.00 then the lights are an additonal purchase, they are on the micro fiche with the fuel pump!

I put a set on my TLR and it cost about $108.00 but I get a 25% discount at the local dealer, YMMV.

Looks good, huh?

T

·
0 Posts
hey kidtaurus, did i notice some rust on your right hand bar end? had a little slip? lol, nm mate happens to us all at some point (thats not a cue for some newbie to pop up and say i havent cos ive only had my bike for 2 days ah hahaha!! ;) ;D ;))

trick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts