Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we have a thread for southeast MN, I'm located closer to the metro. I want to meet up with a fellow SV rider to chit chat, and have someone check a few simple things on the bike. Test ride my bike

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Most of us from the SE MN are actually in the twin cities area. The thread is kind of dead at the moment because we have a private facebook group we all chat on. What do you think needs looking over?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only a couple of issues that I know about at the moment. My clutch is a bit too heavy, and my throttle position sensor is ever so slightly off so I can keep a constant speed in 1st gear. Both issues are not that bad thankfully, I would like to compare

I'm gunna print out a paper copy of the service manual soon for a homemade copy so I can do regular maintenance intervals like it suggests. Whatever I don't get to, ill be doing over the winter.

Send me the link to the facebook group!!

Seeing someone in person about things could really help me out

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to test ride a fellow SV rider's bike here in MN! As well as let you take my own SV out to chit chat and figure out any simple issues to be addressed.

farmer_frank, plz send me a link to the FB group!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey folks, I know this post is old but I just joined recently after buying my SV, and live in Plymouth (definitely not SE MN). Could I get the FB link as well?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me too! Por favor. I just moved to Chippewa Falls from the Twin Cities this past Fall. Looking for good resources for group rides and track days.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I see a few of you have joined recently. The trackday orgs in the twin cities is ZARS ridezars.com which is our favorite, and the second is road closed promotions

Locally there's also Minnesota sportbike riders. That you should be able to find on Facebook under MNSBR- Minnesota Sportbike Riders.

Hopefully you guys see this

1 - 8 of 8 Posts