Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Minnesota & Twin Cities SV havers. I thought I'd put together a clearing house thread for the Twin Cities for First Thursday at Dulono's Pizza (607 West Lake St.) and general gatherings for rides.

If anyone is up for meeting before heading to Dulono's or just wants to get together for a ride, post up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had been thinkng we needed a Twin cites thread around here. Glad you started one up!

I have wanted to meet some local SV riders. I seem to be cruising solo a lot (or some random chic on the back, lol)

·
Registered
750 Posts
MAN I love the twin cities. I worked at the Guthrie a few years back and just absolutely loved every minute of it. What a great town.....MMMMMmmmmm great food, lots of sports, theatre. Chino (freakin) Latino uptown. And the Bryant Lake Bowl. If I can get back that way I will, only downside is you guys can't get more than 6 months of riding weather, right? Just had to give a shout out, 'cause of love your town man. Good luck with the thread.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was contemplating doing a walkthrough around 5ish as I live one block up on the other side of lyndale. Anyone want to meet up elsewhere for a little ride to Dulono's beforehand?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was contemplating doing a walkthrough around 5ish as I live one block up on the other side of lyndale. Anyone want to meet up elsewhere for a little ride to Dulono's beforehand?
I'm in. I'll be ready in about an hour +/-. I'm over by the Midtown Station. PM sent.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll be @ Dulano's around 8. Off this weekend Fri- Mon. Who's up for a ride this weekend? Though, I heard the weather isn't going to be too spectacular.

Davin, Aschendel, Chubblebeeks, NeoViper, Sailinghome, Oleg and anyone else who wants to go...Lets do another one of your great rides Aschendl/davin! I've been waiting for you guys to plan another adventure!

·
Registered
20 Posts
So I just got out of the rain, (rain or shine it's time to ride) and jumped on the comp. Went out to dulano's thursday, met Me while walking/drooling around and saw a few SVs'. An "N" with high mount and duel caged lights, copper +03 "S", blue +03 "S", and a few others. I'd like to get togeather with some of the other mn sv'ers, Dulanos is just a zoo to meet up with any one.
I'll look for posts hope to see you around.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts