Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
I made it home to flat Illinois about an hour ago myself. I miss Arkansas. :'(

It was great seeing the old faces (and boy do I mean old ;D) and meeting the new ones while riding the awesome roads in AR again.

Get well Evan and I hope everyone else makes it back okay.

See you all in the fall!

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
...It was great seeing the old faces (and boy do I mean old ;D)...
HEY!! I resemble the remark!!!! :)

Got home about 2:00, a little wet and cold. Poured on me a couple of times. But since that was the only rain I rode in all weekend I'm definitely not going to complain.
Great time, always good to see everyone. Can't wait until October!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
We rolled in about 3:30. No problems......except I miss AR roads already and I was really sleepy driving.

It sure was great seeing everyone again. I'm already planning for the October Rally!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thank you for the great introduction to the SV and riding. Was a great learning experience! Look forward to seeing everyone next time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just made it in. Had some mechanical issues but only had 25 miles to go, so I'm really glad it didn't rear its ugly head til then.

AndrewG. Be glad you didn't follow me. I had to re route a couple of times for flooded out roads. :eek:

Glad you guys and gals let me come up and have some fun. It was good to meet you all. I'm already looking forward to the fall rally.

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
just got in, rained about half the way. I counted corners with posted speeds since springfield, and it averages out to be 1 rated corner every 20 miles FML :'( the tires have big flat spots again.

The roads down there are awsome, but all the people are what make the rally great:hug:definatly looking forward to October.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Back in town, tired, and ready for some sleep! Hubilicious and I dropped ShaneB off in Tulsa around 4:00 or so and headed in to Dallas. We got to my place by about 8:15, and he went on to his place. No drama, no problems.

As always, I had a blast and am looking forward to the next time we all get together to do what it is that we do.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I finally made it home! I am one of the lucky ones with a shorter distance to travel but somehow it still takes me longer to get home! :rolleyes: Mike and I actually hit 74 on the way out of Jasper and took it all the way into Fayetteville where we stopped to visit with Evan for probably an hour. He seems to be doing really well. He is actually standing on his broken leg. They put a rod in it. He doesn't really walk on it yet but stands to get out of his bed and migrate to his chair where he spends the rest of his time watching soap operas! :eek:

Nah...actually he was watching Spiderman. ;D He said his mother was on her way up from Dallas to pick him up. She should have arrived in Fayetteville around 7pm and is taking Evan home tomorrow.

Evan, I speak on behalf of all of us rally'ers...we all wish you a fast recovery and that you get everything straightened out with your bike/insurance/etc. We hope to see you at future rally's if riding a girls bike is still something you will continue to do down the road.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts