Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It could be that I have missed a previous post on this but the search function has failed to reveal it to me...
Just swapped out the OEM Dunlops on the K7SVS for Michelin PR2's - Dunlops did 14,000km. Still some tread there but square as......

So what pressures would you recommend for the PR2'S? 33/36 (recommended for the OEM's) seems maybe a little low to me

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have a brand new set of PR2ct sitting in my garage. I am curious what others run thier pressures at also.

Dan

______

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I have a PP 2CT front and PR2 rear. I run 34/38.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a PP 2CT front and PR2 rear. I run 34/38.
How far have you travelled on them with those pressures? How does the wear pattern look so far?

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm running 32-34/36 on my PR2s.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Had the first decent run on the new hoops this morning...long sweepies for today.
It's like riding a different bike. I still have trouble getting my head round just how much difference these new tyres have made. Compare walking on sharp gravel in bare feet with walking on thick carpet in sheepskin slippers.
The new ones track so much more positively. They are not upset by crappy road surfaces or raised bits where the road has been patched. They transit from one side to the other without any effort. On corners I know well, they add 10km/hr to comfortable speeds without even trying. Lean angle just begs to be exploited.
Next run will be over tighter roads so as to push them a little harder.

Can fully recommend PR2's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts