Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
He needs to thank the person who took that picture and put it on the interweb. Better yet that frat needs to have it's charter pulled for having pot at a party.

·
Registered
414 Posts
There was a thread a few days ago where murfy basically said that he has'nt partaken in years.
So mike might not have been hanging with murfy.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sorry-I was cookin a pig and watching football yesterday.

I just did'nt want poor murfs feelings to get hurt.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'm ready for pot to become legal and could careless if people I know smoke on occasion. Honestly with the shear amount of people doing drugs in the 60s and 70s who are now running the countries biggest industries and coperations you'd think I guy that swims real fast can get a break. I mean it's not like he was doing steroids. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I'm ready for pot to become legal and could careless if people I know smoke on occasion. Honestly with the shear amount of people doing drugs in the 60s and 70s who are now running the countries biggest industries and coperations you'd think I guy that swins real fast can get a break. I mean it's not like he was doing steroids. :rolleyes:
If/when they develop a roadside sobriety test for pot that actually tests inebriation (rather than if the person smoked days before) I'm all for legalizing it and taxing the hell out of it. Cigarettes are a huge contributor of taxes to both state and federal coffers, pot could be as well. At least in my experience it is no worse than alcohol in many regards and much safer in some (how many fights are started between people that are stoned vs. how many fights are there among people who have been drinking?)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.