Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Spit into Urinal before leakage?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ready::blob8:Awkward Talk...

When you walk up to the urinal, do you spit in it before you leak?

I'm noticing A LOT of this at work, I actually DON'T do this.... :angry5:

But when others are in the restroom, it's like..."Hey, what's going on man? *SPIT*

Why does this occur? Do you see a need for spitting in water?

Does this help start the flow?

nothing gay tards :gay:

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
But when others are in the restroom, it's like..."Hey, what's going on man? *SPIT*
Here's the real problem.

There's no talking in the bathroom dude. A barely preceptable nod to acknowledge each others existence is the maximum acceptable level of communication.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Here's the real problem.

There's no talking in the bathroom dude. A barely preceptable nod to acknowledge each others existence is the maximum acceptable level of communication.
Anything more requires the offending male be shanked.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's the real problem.

See, I don't talk to anyone either....

But its like this trend thats starting around here...

If you DONT do it, its like... you're not corporate style.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Yeah, corporate people seem to have to strange alpha male thing going on. Like if they manage to get more bodily fluid out than the next guy it makes them more alpha or something.

Anything more requires the offending male be shanked.
Lol, every once in a while one of the real estate guys will walk into the bathroom in our building and talk on his cell.

I always make sure to flush multiple times and take the biggest, loudest, most offensive, foot stomping grumpy humanly possible.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, corporate people seem to have to strange alpha male thing going on. Like if they manage to get more bodily fluid out than the next guy it makes them more alpha or something.

Lol, every once in a while one of the real estate guys will walk into the bathroom in our building and talk on his cell.

I always make sure to flush multiple times and take the biggest, loudest, most offensive, foot stomping grumpy humanly possible.

haha, see now that's funny

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.