Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may look like I'm a supporter or employee of A&S, but I'm not ;D
Just wanted to see if anybody else was interested in going.

Seems like fun. I'm a newb, so these little exhibitions and semi-trainings are always interesting :D

Anyway, if peeps are thinking of going... I'm the Yellow Suzuki SV... or just look for the guy wearing this

What: A&S BMW motorcycles Spring open house + WorldSportBike Racing
When: Saturday, march 14, 2009, between 10am-3pm (open house) + 12:30p-2:30p (WSB)
Where: A&S BMW Motorcycles 1125 Orlando Ave Roseville, CA 95661 1-800-689-9893

Description:
(Open House)
Kick off the riding season with A&S Powersports Annual March Open House. We’ll have some local law enforcement out demonstrating their riding skills and showing us how ‘easy’ it is to ride. We’ll also have demonstrations from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation reminding us of some skills we all need to polish up on after our winter hiatus. And as always we’ll have our yummy BBQ cooked by the River City Beemers. See you then!

(WSB Racing)
Wanna do some Armchair Racing and win $200? A&S Powersports is showing the 2009 World Superbike Races this year as it airs! We'll have munchies, drinks and a huge TV so that you can follow your favorite racers. The party will start 30 minutes prior to race time, so you can grab some food, pick your chair and most importantly, pick your square in our FREE race pool. Why participate in the race pool? So you can win a $200 gift certificate! The Race Pool is based off the first race we air. The winner is chosen by adding up the numbers of the podium winners number plates, then either adding or subtracting a randomly drawn number. If you have any questions about this event, call A&S Powersports at 916-726-7334. See you there!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts