Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lurking around since june 08 when i gave up trying to make my 1976 yamaha xs500 a high milage daily driver and bought a 08 sv650n.based on the fact it was a twin and the most basic style in the showroom.showed it to my 15yr.old son who said"looks like a norton from the future"that was good enough for me.since then i've been reading everything on this site and found many[less is more]like minded people.the bike comes out of storage 1st of march when i plan to cut the can in 1/2,add member made fender elim.flat bars,napoleon bar end mirrors,and most important for me add some leg room.i still can't decide between buel pegs or the inverted rear set brackets,worried about melting my size 12 boots.any opinions on this are welcome.thanks for all the great info.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome. Are you getting frame sliders as well? I know quite a few people will say get the Motosliders and I def agree. Dunno about the pegs. I am still undecided as well. As for cutting the can, it does make an obvious difference in appearance as well as sound. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts