Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol...i just found these pics i forgot about the wife taking. i just got home from work and it was like 65* i said "im gonna go for a ride" and i had these 2 little rugrats going "can we go for a ride daddy? PLEASE!!!!" ;D sure go get your lid

the little one in the yellow didnt go very far b/c he is still just a bit too small to hang on good. even tho that kid isnt afraid of a damn thing.
his older brother on the other hand is scared of his own shadow. but i took him for a good cruise. he seemed to enjoy it as long as he didnt know how fast we was going (his mama too for that matter ;D)

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I think I would have put the little guy in yellow up front! I remember riding in front of my dad when i was little like that.......

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morpheous said:
I think I would have put the little guy in yellow up front! I remember riding in front of my dad when i was little like that.......
i thought about it, last summer he did ride on my KZ650 sitting on the tank. but with the higher tank on the SV i thought he would have a hard time. we didnt go far at all. just around the block.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts