Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a rear wheel to match...

At first I thought it was painted... It is color plated... What do you guys think?

I am going to have to get me a wave rotor to show the rear wheel better...

I will have the tank repaired and have it painted black to match the GSXR front fender.... Then a seat cover to ease the Black to Red transcition...

Luis

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Close up pic...

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really nice, need to have the front match it.
Color chrome is not cheap... I do not think I will be matching the front...

I was thinking on having the front wheel black to match the black GSXR front fender and with a black SV650 (Ovbiously...) tank...

If it does not look good enough... I will consider the $350.00 + shipping both ways to have the GSXR front wheel done in red too.

First I need to get that GSXR front wheel...

Luis

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
To have the front and rear wheel not match will look like crap.
Doesn't have too. I saw a ZX10R with black /w red striping up front and a totally red (similar to what Luis has) in the back. The bike was black with red accents and it looked killer. Can't find a pic to show though.

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the bike may just have a matching red stripe on the tank... I have this tank repaired... Now the side is primer gray...

Now that I have a buddy to paint my bikes at low cost... If I do not like it, I may re-paint the whole bike...

I am now considering charcoal gray with some pin striping here and there... Instead of just black.... On the tank, GSXR front fender, and the GSXR front wheel...

How about this Candy Sonoma Red with some 2007 GSXR 1000 Candy Orange...

What do you guys think would be a good 2 tone color combo?

Luis

PS I could paint red on the front wheel... But it will not be as shinny as the red chrome...

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like it. I'd color match both wheels and paint the tank same red as the tail but that just me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts