·
Administrator
11,042 Posts
Maybe...

if I was a G.I. Joe or something ;D

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
You did a good job with it. I feel like it would look better if the mask was somehow bigger, but that does the job well enough.

Now how long until we get the write up on mounting dual 98 Customs to the frame sliders and rigging a fire mechanism to the Pass button?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Pretty neat, though, I don't have gas masks handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You did a good job with it. I feel like it would look better if the mask was somehow bigger, but that does the job well enough.

Now how long until we get the write up on mounting dual 98 Customs to the frame sliders and rigging a fire mechanism to the Pass button?
Haha! YES... Next time someone cuts in front of me with no blinker... just light them up.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Haha! YES... Next time someone cuts in front of me with no blinker... just light them up.
"That's the one that almost took me out, officer, the one with the pink and yellow blotches all over the trunk - I marked them so you could find them easier"

:lmao:

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
If there was a special color, under law, to tag exceptionaly stupid drivers you might be on to something.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
If there was a special color, under law, to tag exceptionaly stupid drivers you might be on to something.
I've mentioned before that I would love to sit on Mulholland or the Dragon or Blood Mountain and paintball any car that crosses the double yellow in whatever curve I'm sitting in...

·
very big dumb
9,066 Posts
etrigger 98 customs are so not worth it. now something like an ego or dm with a good hopper and in ramping mode would shoot proper ropes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts