1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Magnolia, DE.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Did any of you guys head to Ocean City today? It's delmarva bike week and all that. I noticed a few SVs but to be honest, all of the dick straight piped bikes revving non stop made me want to killa *****.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I'm from Wilmington DE but dont live there no more. I do visit my family whenever I can. I will be there for thanksgiving and most likely bringing the SV.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
On another note, there is an 03 copper SVs that parks at UD in newark that has some touring gadgets I'm interested in asking about. I park next to that bike nearly every day I ride. I noticed what looks like a phone wire leading up to one of 2 ram mounts and I was curious what it was for.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Hah, totally worth it.

Where the hell do Delaware regional people ride. I can't find a decent road with more than 2-3 turns. I spend a lot of time in Newark so something reasonably close to that wouldn't hurt. Rt9 has some decent points but I can't put faith when if you roll through at the wrong time the roads have a foot of water over them from high tide.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I would roll up into PA when I would look for turns. there is a town called good hope, if you go near it there is a dozen or so miles of fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I hit a sweet stretch of road this morning. Take PA Rt 1 north to 272. Make a left to head towards Lancaster. About 2 miles make another left on lees bridge rd. It twists and turns for about 8-10 miles. Theres a bunch of 2nd and 3rd gear downhill bends. It was sweet. So far i'm pretty impressed with the gladius

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Wilmington, DE. And there's actually a really nice patch of roads up near me back in the woods. That being said.. I refuse to ride it right now because I love the turns and they're completely covered in soaked leaves.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im here in Newark, De hit me up some time if you want to go riding.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in Wilmington also. We have some great roads around here! Rt 100, Smiths Bridge Road, 82, 842. From Newark you can get to 896N or 82 pretty quick.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey all, I think this is the first time I posted anything. I'm from Cecil County, Elkton,MD to be exact. Always looking for SV'ers. I ride with all types of bikes, now. Yet, to ride with a fellow SV'er though. My bike is a modded '05 Naked, bought it new. I'll post Pics as soon as I put it back together. Looking to be ready to ride end of April.

1. There's a Poker Run May 15th @ the VFW in North East, this is a cool event.

2. And a "Ride" at the Cecil College on April 30th, never did this event.

By the way, wondering what constitutes an "SV650 R" label?

:eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pasted a Red 1st gen naked today on 95 i was heading south near the route 1 exit. anyone on here?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts