Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd throw up a specific thread for the monthly meets at Martin Motorsports in Boyertown. There is a meet on the first sunday of every month from April through October. Tomorrow is the "dust off the cobwebs" and "wake up from hibernation" meet (the first one, duh).

The store will be open from 9-12 so you can use the restrooms, pick up something from the parts/gear department, or oggle at the showroom.

I plan to get there around 9 (I live less than 5 minutes away) and hope to see at least 1 other SV there.

Supposedly the Boyertown Optimist Soccer club will be making/selling breakfast sandwiches. Also, they will have several group rides throughout the meet.

Hope to see some of you there! ;D

Link to their website: http://www.martinmoto.com

·
Registered
145 Posts
I thought about going there tomorrow, but something came up and I wont be able to make it. Im looking forward to go there in the future and meet more svriders.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I test rode a Speed Triple there. They have some crazy roads there, like a roller coaster. You go over a crest and the road just falls off steeply, and the whole country side opens up. Very cool.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once you get back into the orchards, it's crazy. If only all the roads around here were like that.

I did end up seeing a blue second gen there (black frame) but he left with a group of about 4 or 5.

·
Registered
232 Posts
didnt make it up there, the wife took the baby out for most of the morning and afternoon so i took advantage of that by sleeping in. i did get out about 1 pm and took 345 down to 82 and continued down to 926 and then came back up on 52 through west chester and rode around downing town area a bit before getting on 100 to 401 and back up 345 to home. did about 90 miles and was out about 2 hours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts