Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends are loosing their dealership,shutting the doors for good sunday. Please come by and buy something at cost to help them out. They have a lot of helmets road and dirt left. Some Vanson and alpine stars jackets,Tpro armor,offroad armor. Street tires are in short supply I got a pilot power front for 110$. They have a few more dirt tires, A crf 100 new with warranty for 2K$. A trick rc51 race bike,price unknown.

They have sprockets,locks oil and such 20 gal of 110 race gas,missalenous riding gear. If you have some thing specific in mind you can pm me or call them or me,I'll be there tomorrow helping out. . All sales are cash only 30% off listed price which is their cost. Their # is 415 924-0327 link to their site http://www.marincycleworks.com/
Thanks,Jason

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would ship some things to members for the cost of shipping. Lots of Shark,Arai,Shoei hjc helmets. If you call them and find that they have a helmet you like,I'd ship for you,they do not have time to do so.

They have about a dozen CRG levers,not sure what bikes they are for,you'd have to ask them. I wish I had otten My T pro armor this cheap. I have a full chest/rib protector from T pro,I wanted the smaller Race lite for real hot riding,I picked it up for 40. They had at least 4 T pro bacprotectors,some armored long jons from T pro and at least one more race lite chest protectors

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Sorry to read about your friends' setback. Nice that you're tyring to help them out.

I would be interested in a SHOEI RF-1000, size Large. (Not sure what I'd wear in an Arai or Shark, or I'd be interested. Maybe I can get to a store and see before this weekend.)

I paricularly like the RF-1000 in the Voyager TC-5 style (but I'm open to other styles if it's a good deal):

Price for any RF-1000, with shipping, would have to be significantly less than $300, though, since that's the closeout price on the web.

Let me know what you can do.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I can't remember for sure, but that sounds like the place I bought my TL1000R in '98 when living in San Leandro.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to read about your friends' setback. Nice that you're tyring to help them out.

I would be interested in a SHOEI RF-1000, size Large. (Not sure what I'd wear in an Arai or Shark, or I'd be interested. Maybe I can get to a store and see before this weekend.)

I paricularly like the RF-1000 in the Voyager TC-5 style (but I'm open to other styles if it's a good deal):

Price for any RF-1000, with shipping, would have to be significantly less than $300, though, since that's the closeout price on the web.

Let me know what you can do.
I THINK they will not beat that price,I'll see. Don't have that design I am sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts