Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
BAGGED
C Notched Frame

I have no idea what any of this means but judging by those pics there is no way in hell I'd trade my SV for it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
:roflmao: good one. maybe i should put my grandfathers old trombone up there, see if anyone would like to trade it for a sport-bike.

·
Registered
74 Posts
[S10Bias]Hey! Not a problem at all!

You're sposed to keep the windows down when you drive around with the radio full blast.

Why not leave the radio blaring and the windows down when you stop by Wal-Mart to pick up some chick's?

Amiright?[/S10Bias]

<3

·
Registered
428 Posts
BAGGED
C Notched Frame

I have no idea what any of this means but judging by those pics there is no way in hell I'd trade my SV for it.
correct me if im wrong..

bagged
: air ride suspension ie. air bags

c notched frame: they cut the frame so the rear differential/axle have room when you drop the rear end.

this truck is hoosier.. plain and simple

·
Registered
108 Posts
correct me if im wrong..

bagged

c notched frame: they cut the frame so the rear differential/axle have room when you drop the rear end.

idk if this is true but good explanation. sooo how does he get in the trunk?

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
correct me if im wrong..

bagged

yep your right on both...IMO a bagged truck is completely pointless and a waste of money..idk it just doesnt make sense to me...when it comes to four wheels i like to go sideways =D

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Ohh interesting trades considered, maybe he will accept some Hollywood memorabilia

·
Registered
370 Posts
LOL, I used to have a 4" static dropped 2001 s-dime i dropped myself back in the day. I even joined s10forum.com, the community was great- like sv rider.

Dropping a truck turns it into a two-seat grocery getter, and with bagging, notching the frame, and tank relocation makes it worth $1000 and another $2500 for all the things you'll eventually have to replace in a year or two- buying a bagged truck is like buying a truck full of problems.

Sorry I got all nostalgic on you guys, I had lots of sweet times in my first car. I even found my old s10forum sig:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wonder if someone has a bagged bike? ROFL.

"This button helps you do wheelies"

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Don't Goldwings, and some other tourers have air adjustable preload? Would that count?

·
Registered
246 Posts
This is my response to lowered small trucks:

I eats them.
[that's not mine, but I have one pretty similar to it]

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
I'm glad you posted this, it gave me the opportunity to FLAG the listing since it is a TRUCK posted in the MOTORCYCLE category. And the truck is worthless, too.

I feel better now. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts