Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
spill some ketchup as well, wink at the gals in the office when you walk by, and ask them if they want to 'go somewhere for lunch' using air quotes

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I spilled mustard on my crotch and have nothing in my cubicle to clean it off with. There's a bunch of people in the break room, and there's no way to hide it by going to the bathroom (without looking like I pi--ed myself).

Suggestions?
Punch yourself in the nuts and ask if you can go home.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Boss said no. Apparently my balls aren't his problem. :rolleyes:

Great... now I have stained pants AND my balls hurt.
next time this happens... get on of your co-workers (pref. a female one) to lick the mustard of your pants.

·
Registered
904 Posts
just suck on it untill it's clean!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Find a book bag or messenger bag or something. Sling it over one should, then pull it around to the front and look like you're rooting for something while you're walking around. Blocks the stain and people will leave you alone because you look busy.

All else fails, head butt them in the spleen.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
If you should somehow become covered in blood, no one would notice the mustard stain.

Is pot smokin hippy guy in the office?

Just sayin'.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
just stand up and yell, "I have FU©KING MUSTARD on my FU©KING KHAKIS"

Hey, they already think you're weird, just own it. ;D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Does'nt anyone rememver junior high when you walked around with your shirt untucked all the time to hide that raging boner.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just stand up and yell, "I have FU©KING MUSTARD on my FU©KING KHAKIS"

Hey, they already think you're weird, just own it. ;D
Khakis? KHAKIS!??!?!?!!? :angry1:

Whatya think I'm some kinda queer*?! Surveyors don't wear khakis. Never have... NEVER WILL!!!!!

*queer=odd, not queer=gay.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Does'nt anyone rememver junior high when you walked around with your shirt untucked all the time to hide that raging boner.
That's how I learned the back pack trick. People start to give you funny looks if you've been in your bag for 20 min and still haven't found anything. I hated grade school.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Just turn your pants around. Chris Cross did it back in the day. Chris cross will make you jump jump.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Remove your pants & start muttering about an impending "alien invasion". If anyone asks, tell them the aliens took your pants.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts