Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going thru any right now...I am. Must move out of the house and get an apartment. Me and the misses are parting and it breaks my heart for my little boys sake.

Probably have to sell the SV eventually.

/sad/ murfy

·
Registered
465 Posts
Murfy,

Sorry to hear that - bet that is tough w/ little ones. Going through the same thing here right now. Guess life is full of surprises.

How old are your little guys?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
That sucks man, but every time you lose something it's replaced by something better later on down the road.

My fiance asked me what I would do if she left me, how I would handle it. I told her I'd probably stalk her for a while then go back to trying to find out where all my d!ck fits just like I did in college lol...she was mildly amused much to my suprise lol.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ohhh **** Murf, sorry to hear. You just joined a growing group of "born again" kids. If you focus on the positives of whats happening it will be much more bearable and if you focus right, you may even come to enjoy your "new" life. I know I did... Chin up mang, chin up...

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, man. :(
I know you're going through a hard time right now but eventually things will be better, alhough I know we wish it would happen a lot faster. Keep your head up, but know that grieving is natural and necessary to truly heal your wounds.

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Is anyone going thru any right now...I am. Must move out of the house and get an apartment. Me and the misses are parting and it breaks my heart for my little boys sake.

Probably have to sell the SV eventually.

/sad/ murfy

well.. now that you're single.. you can at least whore yourself out and come up with a littl extra scratch to keep the SV....

otherwise... that's gotta be pretty sh!++y if kids are involved..

·
Registered
261 Posts
You'll make it alright! Just keep things simple, especially the split up or divorce you are going through. Don't let the whole situation put you into a depression. When things get bad just take the moment to reflect on the goods in your life, whether you can think of many, or just a few at the time.

of topic, is your post count correct, if so holy crap thats a lot.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my son is 9 and what a great kid. every thing I could possibly wish for him is coming true. I am ok. Just time to adapt to a new situ and keep on keepin on. Luvyouzguys/gals. preciate the support.:)

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Dont sell the bike .. you need it now more than ever.

Remember, time heals all wounds ... (and something new, young and fresh helps too)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts

Remember, time heals all wounds ... (and something new, young and fresh helps too)
+1 on that. Don't sell the bike, it'll be better than a therapist.

Sucks now but it sounds like it'll be better in the long run. Just hang in there.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Sorry to hear this Murfy. Sounds like you two have been together for quite a while, so I'm sure the change is going to be difficult at first.

Like the others said, hang on to the bike. If you sell it because of this it will just be one more reason to be mad at her and the situation.

Guess this makes it easier to get out and ride without having anyone yell at you to come home NOW. (ok, weak......but still true)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys especially TLCdiving. Good nite...will check back in the am

peace..murf

·
Registered
281 Posts
See below

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry about what's happening Murph. It will get better. Been there, done that. My ex emptied out our accounts, ran up charge cards. Then I get to my new duty station with a 2 1/2 yr old, broke, don't know anyone, robbing Peter to pay Paul, etc. It all worked out in the end. Got out of the military, came home, met an old childhood friend, who, btw was divorced with a child as well. Been married 19 yrs., 20 this July. Couldn't be happier. You will find someone to love, trust me. Much love to you!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
My daughter was 3 when we split (I initiated it). Sucks, but sometimes it's better in the end. Kids can weather it as long as the parents keep their best interests at heart, and NEVER get into a pissing match over them. Also, make sure you never undercut or bad mouth their other parent around them. Write that into the parenting agreement...

Also, seek legal counsel now. Don't put it off. Things can get ugly fast, and moms turn into momma bear when your back is turned.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Also, seek legal counsel now. Don't put it off. Things can get ugly fast, and moms turn into momma bear when your back is turned.
SOOOOOO true!

i'm in the middle of a really bad divorce myself. Murph, you're deffinatly not alone here man. I have 2 little girls myself, one just turned 11 on Feb 7, and the other will be 7 end of march. i've been technically married now for almost 10 years but seperated since last august. aside from the legal BS of divorce, i'm having A LOT more fun and i'm much happier in life! ;D i've already dealt with the depression part, the begging her to stay part, the "it's my fault / i'm to blame" part. there's lots to deal with but i've found that if you stay close to your friends and family and maybe even start attending church if you don't already; things wont seem that bad and they're tollerable (sp?) and before you know it......

....more girls than you knew where available; like Teri said - out whenever, where ever without being bugged about "are you coming home anytime soon?"

also keep things as civil as possible! don't **** her off! sorry ladies, but you gals deffinatly have the upperhand in these situations. mine has started claiming things i did that i didn't do and so now i'm not only dealing with the divorce but facing unjust criminal charges! :'( i've quickly discovered that when dealing with the LAW, you are guilty until proven innocent!

good luck with all your issues, if you need / want someone to talk / vent to, hit me up. take it easy and know that there are plenty of people out there who are willing to help you.

Joel U.

·
Registered
244 Posts
oh yeah, and just sell me your bike for like $100! i'll sell it back later, i promise! :thumbsup: LOL

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I know woman have the upper hand, but I resent women who use that maliciously by making false claims to get what they want. To me, they are just showing their true inner self and you are definitely better off without them.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know woman have the upper hand, but I resent women who use that maliciously by making false claims to get what they want. To me, they are just showing their true inner self and you are definitely better off without them.
i was never as hurt by her as when all the criminal crap started up! :'( broke my heart.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts

Fer shizzle.:) Same thing I told JB when he was harping about some similar issues. Now dude's got a new girl and everything is a-okay. You ride a sexy assed bike, and chicks dig surfer dudes. Double threat! Your gonna be alright, and that's not just an assumption.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts