Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Dan (saabsaviur) and I are going to do the whole "valve clearance check up" on Saturday 5/9. I know its a way off, but if anyone wants or needs to do anything, it should be fun like they always are.
If you are in, post up and say what you need.

Oh, and it says day/weekend, cause it might bleed over to Sunday....

Pat

·
Registered
461 Posts
if it bleeds into sunday that works for me. i need to put new plugs in the 1K. saturday is the day i get to start drinking again.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
i'll probably come by. after all, i love work so much i can watch it for hours. (although you guys are not as entertaining as a friend i knew long ago in san diego, who drilled a hole in his rear fender to install a passenger seat- without taking the fender off the bike. predictable results, even funnier with beer.)

i have a .005" and .008" feeler guage,(the long ones, to get in around the cams). let me know if you need them. also have a bunch of other sizes but they are the short ones, and are usable but not as easy as the long ones.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll probably come by. after all, i love work so much i can watch it for hours. (although you guys are not as entertaining as a friend i knew long ago in san diego, who drilled a hole in his rear fender to install a passenger seat- without taking the fender off the bike. predictable results, even funnier with beer.)

i have a .005" and .008" feeler guage,(the long ones, to get in around the cams). let me know if you need them. also have a bunch of other sizes but they are the short ones, and are usable but not as easy as the long ones.
Thanks Larry. I think I have the feeler guages, but I am not sure they will be long enough or what sizes they are, so bring 'em.

And we won't be drilling into tires. Sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts