Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to meet/connect with other local riders to head out on the weekend rides with. I am from the North Shore (Beverly) and just looking to expand my circle of riding friends. Hope to hear back.....

Khouri :vroom:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, Maine here, sort of Southern Maine. I go to Boston all the time.

Headed to Acton today to pick up a part, obviously not on the bike though LOL.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in for a ride next week too, let's see if you can get one together. I can meet anywhere....who might be in?

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
I'll suggest 6...it's going to be 90-something, so give it some time to cool off a little and time for people to make their way to wherever we're meeting.

Are there any good roads midway between Beverly, Needham, and Acton?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, unfortunately Wednesday is now out for me, but I'm free on Saturday morning (until about noon) if we could maybe try to get together then. I can meet anywhere!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
@Golden Chicken: I'm not too familiar with the roads around here except for blue hill state park. I was hoping that some of you guys can show me some cool routes.

I was actually checking your route you took with another forum member here in this thread. http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157031&page=3
How is the traffic at the end of the day? Do you think it would be possible to do a run after work?

I have some prior engagements so I can't ride saturday morning but I can probably do the afternoon

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
Also, like I said before, Thursdays are Bike night at MotoMarket in Acton. I could lead a couple hour ride from there. The owner actually has a SV1000S.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts