Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 20 minute install and I got to say it looks and sounds awesome.

Many thanks to you Blair and SVRP.

Awesome price, customer service and fast shipping, two days to my front door.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Anything else I need for my SV, Blair and SVRP will be my first stop.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
SV Racing Parts M4 Exhausts Price Match

A 20 minute install and I got to say it looks and sounds awesome.

Many thanks to you Blair and SVRP.

Awesome price, customer service and fast shipping, two days to my front door.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Anything else I need for my SV, Blair and SVRP will be my first stop.

:) Thanks for the good words,

For the benefit of others, here is how the SV Racing Parts M4 Exhausts Price Match works,

As Premier Vendor, Site Supporter, and Authorized M4 Dealer, I want you to have the best Performance Exhaust for the best Possible Price,

I am just another SVrider.com member, and cannot be all things to all people, so I focus on where I can help you out. I use the M4 on my own SV650 and I love it, I think that you will too.

I constantly monitor the largest dealers on-line, and re-check their prices just before I quote to you, to save you the work and effort,

I then price match any legitimate price, including Free Shipping to you anywhere in the USA, PayPal invoice you and get your new stock, latest model, M4 Performance exhaust shipped to you right away.

The quoted prices of every system include the mid-pipe and all the requisite mounting hardware for every model ordered.

All in, Best Prices, Fast Service, and Free Shipping, Anywhere in the USA, on M4 Performance Systems, that is my promise to you,

These highly competitive prices often put the the gross margins on a performance exhaust system at $40 or less, once Free Shipping and PayPal expenses are considered, and so I am very appreciative of all the support I receive from the SVrider.com community.

With M4 your expected turn around time and delivery is usually about a week,

Let me know whenever I can help you out,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

1 - 2 of 2 Posts