Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting some money toward an exhaust for Xmas but I need to know what is the best one? I am looking for a full standard exhaust.

In the parking lot I see mostly yoshimura exhausts (or at least the can part). I went to their site and they don?t give dyno results, which is kind of weird. So, for now ive chosen full m4 exhaust with carbon can. But any one know which one sounds the best and or best performance? Or possibly another brand ive overlooked?

Bike is an 05 SV

·
Registered
203 Posts
get scorpion, no repacking + they will replace the can at 1/2 price if u ever wreck. I have the s/s slipon and I love the sound. ;D But between yosh and m4 I'd have to pick m4.

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
There is a group buy on Holeshot going on in the for sale forum you may want to consider.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
If you have to have a full system I think M4 is the way to go. But I'd rather be different and get a black powder coated Holeshot.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Alot of people like M4's, Ive got a RS3 in carbon and I love it. Its all preference. Buy something that you like the looks of and is with in your price range. There is no magic exhaust that has unreal performance gains. All are similarly similar if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
629 Posts
M4 !! I have the M4 Carbon Full system w/ titanium mid pipe. Love the sound and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. Save the $50 and get the stainless mid pipe unles syou want a pound weight saving because it's only a 9" section, rest is stainless steel headers. I def noticed a difference on HP and throttle repsonse whe nI changed mine last week. Has a nice throaty sound down low..check out this link for pics and sound clip of the M4 on my bike...if you don't see anything email me and I will send it to you.

http://forum.svrider.com/index.php?topic=51014.0

1 - 20 of 31 Posts