Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I know some of you from other Forums. So hi again.

Just recently bought a first Gen SV mainly for trackdays, but it is street legal and I plan to customize it as a streetfighter over the winter. Any suggestions for parts are more than welcome. One goal is to try to fit as many bike brand parts on this bike just for the heck of it.

So far it is nicely set up for the track with a gixxer 600 Front end, F3 rear wheel, Penske 2 way, a Tl sub frame and hotbodies race tail.

I have a Duke II headlight assembly on the way which I am fabricating to hold HID lights from An Infinity.

Ideas for the tail I am looking for a complete Ducati sub frame, seat and tail plastics. Possibly either an 848, or Monster 1100 tail section is in the thoughts now.

Is there any lists as to universal parts that fit the first gen SV's?

I may start a thread once my build start this winter. Right now It's just an ugly street fighter headlight, and then I switch out to a Gixxer600 race body work for trackdays.

Mike

·
Registered
1,217 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The windshield is temporary. I hate the fact it's sticks out off the fairing stay. I already orders fork tube brackets to move it back, but not with that headlight. New headlight will be fabricated and mounted hopefully soon when I return from Deals Gap. Leaving this Friday 8/31 to head down there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts