Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I purchased my SV in January, and found this site just after that. I've built just about anything with wheels, but this is my first V-twin, so this site has been an invaluable resource for me. I have read through hundreds of posts since and finally feel worthy of contributing my thoughts and experiences on the site.

I wish I had taken better documentation of my SV's journey, but I don't really have anyone to hold the camera, so all I have to show it my up to date progress. Aesthetically, I've added carbon frame sliders, a carbon fender extender, carbon slip-on exhaust, belly pan, rear fender, radiator shrouds, and made my own radiator and oil cooler guards. I hope the members here like it, since I've gotten most of my ideas here:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, sir. I've been through many bikes and the SV just hits a different spot for me. I've always bought, sold, bought, and sold again, but this SV has me hooked and I have enjoyed it more than any bike I've had. Seems like the longer you ride, you outgrow the bigger, faster, louder is better, and appreciate well balanced bikes that are fun to ride in any conditions. I couldn't be happier with it (but yes, I will still modify it :))

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in the same boat! Time to get my posts up! Great looking svn you got there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Eddie. This site is amazing; so much has already been discussed that it's hard to actually have an original post!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts