Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, since there's enough interest in lunch at Lambert's Cafe on the Friday of the MidSouth Rally so its getting its own thread. The current plan is to meet there at around 11ish to eat, I'll be arriving early to get a table so that everyone can eat when everyone gets there without waiting. After lunch i plan on doing Push Mt. and the riding the ferry on the way to the hub (Brian can you post a map with the route) and anyone is welcome to join along. There is a group planning to ride up from the Hub that morning.

So here's the "planned" schedule:

10:30ish - Russ arrives at Lambert's to get a table
11:00 - Get seated to eat
12:00-1:00 - Leave to hit Ferry (US 125) and Push Mt.

So what i'd like everyone to do is to post if you're going to try to make it and where you are coming from and how many people you will be coming with.

By no means do you have to ride with us after lunch, you can do what every you like. I just need a head count so i can get us enough seating at lunch. If you do ride with us you have to be safe and cautious, we will be riding at an easy pace.

Ok, so here's the list:

Galen - McPherson, KS
Brian - HUB
Teri - HUB
Ryan - HUB
Rich, Ashley - HUB
Mike, Casey - HUB
Evan, Chris - HUB
Russ - Springfield, MO
JKrepps - Unknown
Slawek + friend - Russ's lawn
Salo + Old Joe - Green Forest, AR
andrewg - Hub
Davis - CoMo

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to be at Lambert's at around 10:30ish, I will be coming alone, and will be riding in from McPherson, KS.

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
I'll be there with all the cool kids ;D around 11, heading from the hub. route from hub to Lamberts is not set in stone yet. The current rendition of the push mountain route back to the hub is here. open to route tweaks as well.

if anyone wants to take the scenic in the morning before lunch let me know.

good idea on breaking this thread out :thumbsup:

name arrival time departing from
Snowman 10:30 McPherson KS
Iakayak 11 The Hub

·
Registered
239 Posts
I may or may not go to Lamberts, but I will for sure roll push with you guys.
I'll be coming from the Hub and if I dont make Lamberts I catch you at the ferry.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Galen, the 3 of us will be there. You're buying. :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah Julie won't be coming till late Friday night. Scott's not coming and their daughter won't be coming because of a lots of reason's including not enough seat time and a broken bike.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'll ride with you anytime. I was just hoping you would let me tag along with the cool kids.
You ARE the cool kid. :-*

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm riding down to Springfield on Thursday and will stay that night at my dad's place. See you kids Friday at Lambert's at 10:30-11:00! ;D

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Russ, if you're gonna be in Springfield do you mind getting us a table so that i don't have to get up quite so early?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ok slight change of plans. Casey and I may be joining you guys at Lamberts. If we go we will ride up from the HUB. So we can all roll together. I want to be with the cool kids can I please oh please.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts