Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to theoldguy (TOG), i have some more samples of what the bike could look like. i have my favorite, but i'd like your feedback and some suggestions. feel free to chop your own design and pop it up for consideration...

plain silver:

plain black:

flames:

simple s:

sv:

·
Registered
130 Posts
silver. (But you do know soon enough some copper lover will tell you to repaint the rest of the bike to match the lowers :lol: )

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I like the black but with one caveat. It needs silver graphics (no flames, those are lame).

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tonyjuliano said:
I like the black but with one caveat. It needs silver graphics (no flames, those are lame).
i'm kinda leaning this way too. maybe something like a "honda wing" in silver. i'll have to look around. i can always repaint it.

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
Black.......... with Silver Graphics

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gonzo221 said:
Yeah just put some graphics on the back and it would look nice.
i think that's going to be the first attempt.

now just find me that washer and i'll be a happy camper!! :lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
well, Josh forgot to post the one he should really go with... what do ya'll think?

How about the old school block lines?

My personal favorite albeit squidly (might actually do this on my bike)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
originally i was leaning towards the "S" lines.

now i can't decide between the pink and the feet. maybe pink with lime green feet?

·
Registered
482 Posts
stranger said:
originally i was leaning towards the "S" lines.

now i can't decide between the pink and the feet. maybe pink with lime green feet?
It's almost as if you were looking over my shoulder :twisted:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think that's the right track, with the lines or triangles. something simple, probalby not multicolored. and i'm really liking the black fairing

·
Registered
44 Posts
stranger said:
i think that's the right track, with the lines or triangles. something simple, probalby not multicolored. and i'm really liking the black fairing
Yep, I've got mixed feelings about the multicolor too. Originally, I was trying to accentuate the overlap and get an idea about the different color (something grey, something black and something silver)... Kind of gives it the WWI Destroyer look...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts